BEAUTIFUL SKIN BEGINS IN THE GUT
Our gut is home to a complex eco-system of bacteria and fungus. Poor diet and ill health can deplete our colonies of beneficial microbes leading to a disordered gut. Bestow Gut Love + is specially formulated to address skin challenges at the root by restoring gut health.
Bestow Gut Love + Powder Features:
• The BIOHM probiotic, which delivers good bacteria and fungi to rebalance the total gut microbiome.
• Prebiotics to feed the probiotics and support a healthy microbiome.
• Enzymatic action to break down digestive plaque.
• Fibre-rich superfoods to support bowel health and promote the elimination of skin-irritating toxins and hormones from the body.
• Liquorice, slippery elm, organic sulphur and L-glutamine to repair the gut wall.
BIOHM-A SUPERIOR PROBIOTIC – Bacteria is only half the story when it comes to rebalancing the gut. Fungus is equally as important, but is overlooked in most probiotics. The BIOHM probiotic was developed by Dr. Ghannoum, a globally recognised expert in gut health. BIOHM is the first complete probiotic to contain both good bacteria and good fungi to rebalance the gut’s total microbiome. Plus, it stimulates enzymatic action to help break down digestive plaque, which can build up on the gut wall.
What can BESTOW GUT LOVE + do for your skin?
BESTOW GUT LOVE + renews your skin from within by rebalancing your gut and promoting the efficient elimination of skin-irritating toxins from the body. In conjunction with a skin-friendly, gut-supporting diet you may notice the following skin benefits:
• Dull or congested skin will become clearer and brighter.
• Inflamed or sensitised skin will become calmer and stronger.
• Deep, cystic acne (which indicates an hormonal imbalance) will begin to clear over time as waste hormones and toxins are efficiently eliminated.
What can BESTOW GUT LOVE + do for your health?
Bestow Gut Love + powder supplies:
• The BIOHM probiotic with good bacteria and fungus to rebalance the total microbiome.
• Additional probiotics to nourish the populations of beneficial microbes.
• Enzymes break down digestive plaque on the gut wall.
• Provides 50% of the RDI of Vitamin D2 to support wellbeing.